Access control is continually evolving!
Locksmith Upper West Side aware that there is more to business security than just designing security. Knowing the business environment where the solution will be used is crucial to ensuring that the solution has all the capabilities to meet the needs of the user. Whether these requirements are generated by day-to-day conditions, business needs or outside regulations or requirements, they must be considered when designing a system. With this knowledge, Locksmith Upper West Side builds combined security solutions that are carefully designed for costumers needs.
Access Control System
- Door access control system – Door access control system enables an authority to control access to areas and resources in a given physical facility.
- Building access control system
- Offices access control system – Solution for office access control.
- Access control security system
- Electronic access control system
- Biometric access control system
- RFID access control system
- Network access control system
- Physical access control system
- Wiring access control systems
Readers – proximity, wiegand, keypad, magnetic stripe, bar code and biometric.
Choose from ultra-high frequency, high-frequency, multi-technology or legacy contactless technology that best meets your need for door, parking and gate access control.
- Biometric – Add fingerprint Verification to your security system.
- Keypads – Provide access control security where no card is used.
- Bar Code – Bar code reader allows you to read virtually all existing bar code cards.
- Wiegand – Commonly used to connect a card swipe mechanism to the rest of an electronic entry system.
- Proximity – Industry standard for physical access control.
- Magnetic Stripe – Swipe Card.